Adapted from your purchased eBook cover
Each option comes with:
• Two different high-resolution file formats of your finished add-on (JPG and PNG)
• Your add-on mockup within 3 business days (5 if requesting multiple add-ons)
• The chance to make free minor adjustments to mockups
• Your finished add-ons within 2 to 4 business days of your approval/payment
Purchase all add-ons as a bundle for only $35!
All add-on designs will be anchored around your purchased eBook cover and a standard template. I will need a summary or tagline for your book along with your preferred purchasing landing page. This can be your author website or a specific online vendor. You may also indicate if you would prefer the phrase AVAILABLE NOW or BUY/ORDER/PURCHASE YOUR COPY NOW on your Twitter Post.
FREE ADJUSTMENTS INCLUDE changes in spelling or wording and minor relative changes in placement of text or image elements. Free adjustments do not include changes in stock images, fonts, spot colors, significant copy repositioning, etc.
Here is how a complete add-on bundle looks for one of my novels:
BOOK BIRTHDAY ANNOUNCEMENT
• Any and all stock images and/or fonts used on your eBook cover are the copyrighted property of a professional graphic designer and should not be replicated in any way apart from the overall cover design purchased from this website. You may use the entire cover for publicity purposes but not individual components from the cover. Please respect the rights of the graphic designers by avoiding stock image and/or font piracy.
• While the eBook cover design is exclusively yours and will not be resold by me, it is possible the same stock images may be purchased by another designer and appear on other covers. Most graphic designers do not sell images exclusively to one customer and/or client.
• While a professional eBook cover may boost product sales, I cannot guarantee this will happen if you purchase one of my covers. Many other factors affect eBook sales including (but not limited to) product descriptions, quality of content, advertising campaigns (print or online), author newsletters/blogs, and/or market competition/saturation.
• It is your (the purchaser’s) responsibility to verify file format and size requirements (in pixels) with their vendors and/or publishers before requesting a design. This applies to all digital and print designs. I design all files per industry standards (Amazon, Draft2Digital, Facebook, Instagram) unless informed in advance by the purchaser. Even if everything aligns, it’s a good idea for you to check ahead of time.
• I do not offer refunds or accept returns, exchanges, and/or cancellations. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.